Farm Manager Position: Nakuru County (1 Position)
Deadline: 5th March 2023
In line with delivering towards our mission, our client is looking for a competent farm worker to manage farm activities at the farm.
- Supervise day-to-day operations at the farm, including crop cultivation and harvesting, fertilizer and irrigation management, livestock management, including feeding, breeding and medical care.
- Conversant with farm management systems and standard practices.
- Budgeting and Financial Management including maintaining up-to-date records of expenses and incomes, budgets and overall
- Supervise farm workers, including hiring, training, onboarding and assigning roles.
- Deliver agronomy support on farm management/operations to the stakeholders.
- Deliver new innovations to maximize on the farm’s profitability.
- Monitor employee performances to ensure productivity and bridge the gap through trainings where necessary
- Diploma or Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science or Horticulture or any other relevant fields.
- Creative individual with outstanding record keeping skills.
- Conversant with farm management systems
- 3+ years experience in farm management
- Computer literate with a high level of integrity
- Excellent in farm activity planning for both machinery maintenance and livestock production
- Experience working with Pigs and Dairy Goats will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should submit their testimonials, CV and cover letter via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th March 2023.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within a week after the deadline.